Where are we exhibiting?
AGD – D026
Traffex and Parkex starts on 2nd April
Traffex 2019 is the UK’s largest and most established event for all those involved in the highways sector. Thousands of traffic engineers, safety professionals and infrastructure planners are heading to Birmingham’s NEC to explore the latest products, tech advances and services from some 350 leading exhibitors. Register for your free ticket now.
Features for 2019
- New conceptual Road Feature working with leading consultants to take visitors on an interactive journey while showcasing some of the latest products, concepts and services
- A ‘Trading floor’ area for exhibitors to deliver information on business deals and new products and innovation
- Four conference theatres delivering the latest strategic high-level thinking and best practice operation delivery via case studies, technical session and debate and discussion and covering every sector of the highways and transport sector
- Live hackathon – the Data Discovery Centre – using real industry data to help create solutions for challenges on the network
- Directors’ Briefings – a series of briefings for local authority and private sector directors to help them develop and deliver more efficient and effective services and create better places to live and work
- Round Table Debates – a series of invite-only round table debates reflecting the latest thinking
- TRAFFEX Community – Networking at Traffex isn’t just for the day. Discover all the additional networking opportunities available throughout the event – The Traffex Dinner, Exhibitors’ Drinks Reception and Traffex partner bars around Birmingham
- Co-located with Parkex, Europe’s leading parking trade event, the two shows are essential visiting for anyone working within the transport engineering sector.